Monday, December 31, 2012

2013.. Bring it on bitch!

It's that time again as we wait to bring in a new year, a new start and resolutions we probably won't keep. This year mine is to treat people exactly how they have treated me.  This should be very interesting.  I have decided to do the jar.  I will be writing down things that happen through the year and then next year will ooen the jar and read them.  2012 was a cunt! I had nothing but bad luck and struggles. Hopefully 2013 won't be that way.  You know, people said the world was going to end and of course we are still here so lets make this next year one to remember!  It doesn't matter if your bad or good, just be good at what you do and fuck what other people think!  Be yourself, because YOU are amazing the way you are and everyone should have the right to express themself in their own way.  Happy New Year eveyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment